Frozen's "Let It Go" in 25 languages
Jan. 23rd, 2014 01:42 amFrozen is not out in Japan yet but I have seen spoilers all across tumblr lol. I've seen fanmade videos of Let It Go in multiple language but then I came across this one which I think is official(?): http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/get-frozen-again-as-elsa-sings-let-it-go-in-25-languages
Just gorgeous <3 but I am a bit disappointed with the Japanese one in there (I don't think it's the one May J. sang). I am not sure who sang it but Elsa's Japanese voice actress is supposed to be Sakamoto Maaya. That didn't sound like her IMO. But still, I am looking forward to listen to Sakamochan's Let It Go! Once the movie is out in Japan, I might want to watch it once in English and once in Japanese lol
ETA: Found it on Youtube!
Just gorgeous <3 but I am a bit disappointed with the Japanese one in there (I don't think it's the one May J. sang). I am not sure who sang it but Elsa's Japanese voice actress is supposed to be Sakamoto Maaya. That didn't sound like her IMO. But still, I am looking forward to listen to Sakamochan's Let It Go! Once the movie is out in Japan, I might want to watch it once in English and once in Japanese lol
ETA: Found it on Youtube!
no subject
Date: 2014-01-22 04:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-01-22 04:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-01-22 05:03 pm (UTC)