rizuka: (Default)
[personal profile] rizuka
*rises from the lurking world*



oh wow how many times have I participated in this?? go me!!

Date: 2014-11-27 02:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] glitteringloke.livejournal.com
i'm thinking about joining but i don't see any other comments on the list for people. unless they're screened? i haven't made any graphics in SO long (Besides lame crops), i'm kinda afraid my recipient will hate them TT_TT

Date: 2014-11-27 04:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nna-chan.livejournal.com
I'm sorry to butt in...
but they're all screened, so you won't see anything that is other participants entry :>
and also, it's secret santa, ppl will definitely happy to recieve a gift :D

Date: 2014-11-27 05:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] glitteringloke.livejournal.com
butt in all you want :D

thanks for answering. i was worried people weren't signing up or something.

i hope so, even if i'm not as awesome as other icon makers :/

Date: 2014-11-27 04:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nna-chan.livejournal.com
ME MINUS ONE FOR LAST YEAR!!
I REMEMBER CLEARLY THAT IT'S MY SURGERY WARD!!

lookin forward to this year Ricchan :d