Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
rizuka
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
imitation rain
Soukyuu no Fafner EXODUS
Soukyuu no Fafner EXODUS
Jan
.
4th
,
2015
11:01 pm
rizuka
Watched it on New Year's Eve at Cinema Sunshine Ikebukuro. I am telling you, Maya was so awesome I am having a crush on her again *cries happy tears*
Btw, posted spoilers
here
.
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2015-01-05 12:09 pm (UTC)
From:
siegfried-sys.livejournal.com
Oh! Don't mind my other post, this just reply me all :p
Congratulations on this New year! :D
no subject
Date:
2015-01-05 03:01 pm (UTC)
From:
rizuka.livejournal.com
LOL! I feel so lucky that they released this movie before I graduate so I can watch it. The graphics were really awesome and I just can't wait for ep.3!!!
2 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
no subject
Date: 2015-01-05 12:09 pm (UTC)Congratulations on this New year! :D
no subject
Date: 2015-01-05 03:01 pm (UTC)